EBCA 4: Entrepreneurship: behavioral and cognitive approaches
Date: 14-15 October 2021
Location: Sciences Po Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France
LaRGE Research Center, the research center in management and finance of EM Strasbourg Business School, University of Strasbourg, will organize the fourth workshop on behavioral and cognitive approaches in entrepreneurship on October 14 and 15, 2021. The workshop aims to bring together all researchers working on any behavioral or cognitive aspect of entrepreneurship.
We welcome contributions from economics, psychology, neuroscience, finance and management science but also from other disciplines such as sociology, linguistics or history, with an empirical, theoretical or methodological perspective.
Topics may include:
- Cognitive and behavioral biases, including entrepreneurs’ bias
- Behavioral finance and behavioral strategy, including entrepreneurial finance
- Economic development, firm formation, financing of business firms
- Experimental research in entrepreneurship research
- Psychology, cognition, and entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial team, team work and group rationality
- Methodological issues in behavioral and cognitive approaches in entrepreneurship
Submissions can take several forms: Full papers and working papers
No conference fees
Proposals (full papers, extended abstract, research dissemination, or PHD workshop paper) can be submitted before June 1st 2021.
Authors of accepted papers will be notified on July 15 2021.
Location: Sciences Po Strasbourg – 7 rue de l’Ecarlate – 67000 Strasbourg
For further questions contact : email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you in Strasbourg !
- Please check back
- Committee sign-in is closed